Deb and Ken's Excellent Adventure Ch. 04

Deb has spent the night spooned against me, in my arms. She wakes before me but stays in my arms. She starts grinding her ass against me. My cock is nestled between the cheeks of her ass where it has been all night. As she moves my cock responds, she squeezes her cheeks together, grabbing my cock, stroking it. Am I having a wet dream? My cock feels good. I'm groggy but begin to wake. The room is filled with light. My cock is now really hard. I finally figure it out. Deb wants me to fuck her ass. It is something she loves, she craves, that she will beg for.

This morning she doesn't have to beg, she's already worked her magic. I grab the tube of lube on the night stand and coat my cock. I also apply some to my fingers and probe her ass. I can feel the heat from her ass. She's ready. I place the mushroom head of my cock at her hole and she pushes back against me. I slide right in, all the way in. I roll her onto her tummy and lift her legs. I'm going deep. I hold onto her hips and fuck her hard and long. I'm breathing hard and she's moaning. I reach a hand under her and probe her sex with my fingers. Damn, she's soaking wet. She fucks me back and I pound her. She's making those deep guttural sounds, louder and louder. I feel her ass clinch tight around my cock. She's orgasmed and orgasmed hard. This takes me over the top and I fill her with cum. I collapse on her.

I hold her close as we bask in sunlight filling the room. We smell of sex, dirty raunchy sex. It's not just from this morning, we went to bed after an evening of sex. It's an intoxicating odor, a stimulant, a pheromone.

I tell her "I'm hungry." She starts to move, thinking I'm telling her I want to eat the cum from her ass but I say "I'd love that but I'm really hungry for some food. Let's order room service."

We look at the menu and call in our order. She then does move and squats above my face. Cum drips from her ass and into my mouth. I bury my face in her ass, applying my lips tight against her, sucking the cum from her. Once I have all that will flow from her I use my tongue to probe her to get every last drop.

There's a knock on the door. That was fast. We're still naked in bed. It's a beautiful Jamaican couple with our food. He's wearing a thong and she dons a bikini bottom. They are both extremely well built and incredibly sexy. They bring the trays of food to our bed and set them down. Deb looks at me and then turns the sheets down indicting with the motion of her hand that they should join us. They remove the little amount of clothing they are wearing and climb into bed with us.

This is full service, room service. They feed us strawberries and pineapple in a very suggestive and sensual way. Next we are offered delicious and plump sausages. They place them at our lips and we both suck on them as if we were being offered cocks to suck. We eat them. Next are the pancakes with whipped cream. Each of our guest lines up the pancakes on their body from their breasts to their sex. The whipped cream is placed on their nipples and their sex. Deb and I are instructed to eat them without the use of our hands, only our mouths. As we finish the pancakes Deb sucks the beautiful ebony cock and I eat the folds of her delicious cunt.

After a few minutes of oral exploration he has moved so that his sock is between Deb's ample breasts. He fucks her breasts as his cock slides in and out of her mouth. My partner has turned into a sixty-nine position as she quickly takes my cock all of the way into her throat. Now another maneuver. They turn Deb so that she and I are head to toe with each other. He then begins fucking her with that beautiful massive black cock as she mounts me. I can turn my head and see his cock plowing into Deb and she can turn and see the woman fucking herself on my cock.

We're being controlled, kept on the edge. Our passions approach the brink but we're not allowed to finish. He pulls out of Deb and thrusts his cock in my mouth and she dismounts my cock and places her sex against Deb's mouth. They use us for their pleasure, using our mouths as tools of their pleasure. Again, back to where we are before, Deb and I now both being fucked again. The heat is incredible, the passions rise. We're being fucked like we've not been fucked in a long time. Finally, the room is filled with the sounds of passion and sex, raw fucking, and climax is allowed. We collapse in a heap on the bed.

A few minutes pass and we're lifted from the bed and taken to the shower. It's an amazing shower room, multiple heads, multiple shower wands, benches to sit. She soaps Deb and he soaps me. We're not just being washed, we're being massaged. If feels so fucking good. The shower wands are being used as well to clean and probe every crease and crevice of our bodies. Fingers and spray probes our ass, sprays and hands manipulate my cock and Deb's cunt. I see Deb riding her hand.

I turn and soap the cock of my new friend. He gets the hint. His fingers probe my ass. His soapy cock finds his way between my cheeks. I turn and put my hands against the wall and brace myself. He puts the head of his cock at my opening and I push back. He enters me. He's massive. I take a deep breath and slowly begin to fuck myself on his amazing cock. He's in now, deep now, and I'm relaxed. It begins and he's fucking me the way that I love to be fucked. Long and deep, hard and fast, until I can barely maintain my stance. Deb grabs his balls and my cock. She is massaging him while stroking me. It happens. I scream. He thrusts one last time and I'm filled with his cum as my cock erupts and sprays cum against the shower wall.

We finish the shower. They towel us off, then don their brief outfits and depart. It's time for us to begin our day.

Deb and Ken's excellent adventure will continue in part 5. What's next for day 2? Who will suck the next cock? Who will be fucked next? I hope you enjoy and will continue to follow our grand adventure.

 

https://dayixohi.edublogs.org/2020/03/29/dayixohi/

https://5e80262f75e8a.site123.me/blog/wuwaroka

https://sitebuilder78786.dynadot.com/

http://fosoteho.pbworks.com/w/page/139292196/FrontPage

https://www.fatakat.com/profile/500124358

http://bbs.co.99.com/member.php?u=407157

https://mihanvideo.com/wiluwuzu

http://yafufaqu.simplesite.com/

https://www.scoop.it/u/virgie-frederick

https://japaneseclass.jp/user/statistics/107003

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

From Wife to Stripper Pt. 02

Family Business Another photo shoot